Customer Service Representative - Full TimeRETURN TO ALL POSITIONS
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/STORE CLERK - FULL TIME
A person in this position is expected to give customers a high level of customer service to our patrons, vendors and all management.
****ALL NEW HIRES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND AND PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN, PRIOR TO JOB OFFER.
This position is in constant contact with the public, therefore establishing and maintaining outstanding customer service is vital to this position. Ability to problem solve, multitask, and effectively communicate. A person in this position must maintain a level of confidentiality.
- Maintaining exemplary customer service; enforce all safety, health and security rules.
- Ensure all categories with in the store are maintained with specific margins; Inventory all stock, re-orders when inventory is needed; complete all relevant paperwork to include dialing and week end reports.
- Follow proper standards for food safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all city, state and federal ABC and tobacco guidelines and regulations
- Handle vendors with check-ins, review for correct cost and quantity, complete retail invoices
- Control inventory and cash shortages; Manage cash drawer, accurately balancing drawer; alert store manager of any discrepancies of cash, lottery or sales. Properly ringing up customers and maintaining drawer balance.
- Clean and stock the store each shift; clean equipment, coolers, shelves, etc; sweep, mop floors; using safety signs for patrons; clean windows containers, gas pumps; check refrigeration equipment for performance and temperature regulations
- Utilities suggestive selling tactics to achieve company sales and profit margins
- Answer to any complaints or customer concerns; notify cooperate of any incidents in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive working relationship with vendors and corporate personnel
- Complete shift change reports; if closing ensure store is locked and secure at the end of shift
- Performs all duties as required
Qualified applicants must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, be able to work in a fast paced, high driven profession, while staying calm and professional. Applicants must have the ability to effectively communicate, exercise good judgement, and keep confidentiality.
- Applicant must be a U.S Citizen and have a valid driver’s license
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs
Bi-lingual applicants are a plus
This position has the potential to be an on-call position, depending on availability of staff.
Insurance benefits, vacation/sick are available to all regular full time employees